On Tuesday the market opened in positive and remained in green for the whole session. The market was very much volatile today and traded in a particular range. In the last two and half hours market broke the range and made a new day high. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes above 11150, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22750 and the Sensex settled below 37950. The Nifty index gained around 140.05 points, Niftybank index gains around 460.15 points and the Sensex gained more than 500 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11126.10 went up to 11179.55 and closed at 11162.25 after making the low of 11113.25. Niftybank index opened at 22639.85 and stayed volatile between 22861.90 to 22597.95 and closed at 22782
As per the above chart, ‘if the Nifty index breaks and sustains above 11026 then the rise will continue and it can go towards 11415 and if the market breaks 10967 and sustains below 10967 levels then it can go down to 10884 in upcoming days.
- Bajaj Finance consolidated Q1 profit falls 19% to Rs 962 crore, new loans down 76%.
- Indian rupee settles 17 paise higher at 74.74 against US dollar.
- Silver futures climb above Rs 55,000 per kg, COMEX price inches towards $21/oz.
- Jenburkt Pharma share price jumps 18% on plan to launch COVID-19 drug.
- Jubilant Life hits 52-week high on DCGI nod for Remdesivir; Rakesh Jhunjhunwala raises stake in June quarter.
- Majesco share price hits upper circuit on board’s nod to sell US subsidiary.
- Bank of Maharashtra, BOI, IOB share prices rally 5-14% on reports of banking industry overhaul.
- HUL Q1 profit at Rs 1,881 crore, volume contracted 7%; announces dividend of Rs 9.50.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 21th July 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11190, 11218,11256.
Downside Support:- 11124, 11085, 11058.
In the Nifty 50, 31 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 19 were declined on 21th July 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||6.21||Bajaj Finance||-4.33|
|Eicher Motors||4.84||Bharti Infratel||-2.12|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Reliance, HDFC Bank, BPCL, Axis Bank and the volume-wise were IOC, Tata Motors, SBI, BPCL, ICICI Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Bajaj Holdings
- Larsen & Toubro
- Bajaj Auto
- ICICI Securities
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 21st July 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.