On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening. Later, it recovered. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,406.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,782.60, and the Sensex settled above 48,080.67 The Nifty index gained around 109.75 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 669.90 points, and the Sensex gained 374.87 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,219.15 went up to 14,424.75, and closed at 14,406.15, after making the low of 14,151.40, The Nifty Bank index opened at 30,763.50 and stayed volatile between the high of 31,834.50, to the low of 30,555.25, and closed at 31,782.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890. Then Nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,285 levels, then it might test 14,000 to 13,800 levels.
- Tata Steel takes Liberty Steel to court in the UK over missed payments.
- Network18 Media and TV18 Broadcast shares jump over 11% after strong earnings growth.
- Tiger invests in the crypto platform CoinSwitch Kuber at $500 million valuations.
- L&T Construction bags order from Oilfields Supply Company Saudi.
- Vaishali Pharma shares locked at the upper circuit on a $2,70,000 order.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance shares hit upper circuit on HDFC deal.
- Caplin Point Laboratories arm gets USFDA nod for Neostigmine Methylsulfate Injection.
- Rupee ends lower at 74.95 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 22nd April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,503, 14,601, 14,777.
Downside Support:- 14,230, 14,054, 13,957.
In the Nifty 50, 28 stock traded in green and whereas only 22 were declined on 22nd April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||3.25||Tata Consumer||-2.15|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, Wipro, ICICI Bank, Adani Ports, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Wipro, ICICI Bank, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 22nd April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.