On Tuesday the market had a gap up opening, later it slipped in red. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11153.65, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 21139.10, and the Sensex settled above 37734.08. The Nifty index lost around -96.90 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -227.70 points and the Sensex lost -300.06 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11301.75 went up to 11302.20, and closed at 11153.65, after making the low of 11084.65. Nifty Bank index opened at 21445.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 21473.35 to the low of 20958.45, and closed at 21139.10.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below its support level of 11175, Then Nifty can go towards 10900 to 10800 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty does not break and sustain below 11175 levels, then it might retest 11500 to 11600 levels.
- India’s trials for Russia’s ‘Sputnik-V’ vaccine may begin in the next few weeks: Dr. Reddy’s.
- Tata Motors rolls out 300,000th unit of Tiago from Sanand plant
- Court issues LoR to the US for aiding CBI in probe against Vijay Mallya.
- Silver futures slip to Rs 60,357 per kg on weak global cues, down nearly 21% from August high.
- Indian rupee skids 20 paise to 73.58 against the US dollar.
- Parliament passes a bill to bring cooperative banks under RBI’s supervision.
- Indiabulls Housing jumps 4% as Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited-Employees Welfare Trust buys stake.
- GirnarSoft to invest $20 million in InsuranceDekho.
- Strides Pharma Science shares up 3% as subsidiary gets USFDA nod.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 22nd September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11276, 11398, 11493.
Downside Support:- 11058, 10963, 10841.
In the Nifty 50, 16 stocks traded in green and whereas only 34 were declined on 22nd September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tech Mahindra||1.68||Bharti Infratel||-4.42|
The most active value-wise stocks were Dr. Reddys Labs, Reliance, TCS, HCL Tech, Maruti Suzuki, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Zee Entertain, SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 22nd September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|