On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,601.10, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,883.30, and the Sensex settled above 46,444.18. The Nifty index gained around 134.80 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 257.35 points, and the Sensex gained 437.49 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,473.50 went up to 13,619.45, and closed at 13,601.10, after making the low of 13,432.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,560.75 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,941.40, to the low of 29,446.00, and closed at 29,883.30.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it Can move towards 14,000 to 13,900 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks the bullish channel down, then it might retest 13,300 to 13,200 levels.
- Ramco Systems’ share price hits a new 52-week high on signing a multi-million dollar deal.
- RBI approves Sandeep Batra’s appointment as ICICI Bank ED for 3 years.
- Centre allows Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh to borrow Rs 4,898 crore extra post ULB reforms.
- Government issues zero-coupon bonds worth Rs 5,500 to recapitalize Punjab and Sind Bank.
- Cairn wins arbitration in tax dispute; India asked to pay $1.2 billion in damages.
- Glenmark Pharma shares rise on licensing agreement with Menarini.
- Dilip Buildcon shares gain 3% on bagging LoA for EPC project worth Rs 1,000 crore.
- Rupee opens 5 paise lower at 73.89 per dollar.
- US financial body to invest $54 million in India to support critical infrastructure projects.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 23nd December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,670, 13,738, 13,857.
Downside Support:- 13,482, 13,364, 13,295.
In the Nifty 50, 40 stock traded in green and whereas only 10 were declined on 23nd December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Motors||2.58||Hero Motocorp||-0.30|
The most active value-wise stocks were Infosys, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Wipro, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Wipro, ONGC, SBI, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 23nd December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.