On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,707.80, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,116.95, and the Sensex settled above 49,751.41. The Nifty index gained around 32.10 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -140.25 points, and the Sensex gained 7.09 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,782.25 went up to 14,854.50, and closed at 14,707.80, after making the low of 14,651.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,540.55 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,680.85, to the low of 34,976.00, and closed at 35,116.95.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,675, Then it can move towards 14,400 to 14,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the 14,675 levels, then it might retest 15,250 to 15,300 levels.
- Adani Total Gas Consolidated December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 496.11 crore, up 1.42% Y-o-Y.
- Cochin Shipyard share price jumps 9% on Rs 10,000 crore order from Indian Navy.
- Bharti Airtel ties up with Qualcomm for 5G services in India.
- IRFC Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 3,932.39 crore, up 8.01% Y-o-Y.
- Bharat Forge shares up 2% on bagging Rs 178 crore order from Defence Ministry for the supply of Kalyani M4 vehicles.
- Zuari Agro Chemicals to sell Goa unit to Paradeep Phosphates for $280 million; share surges 15%.
- Adani Enterprises share gains 2% on JV with EdgeConneX.
- Sachin Tendulkar invests in Unacademy, becomes a brand ambassador.
- Rupee ends marginal higher at 72.46 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 23rd February 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,824, 14,941, 15,027.
Downside Support:- 14,622, 14,535, 14,419.
In the Nifty 50, 34 stock traded in green and whereas only 16 were declined on 23rd February 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||6.54||Kotak Bank||-3.93|
|Tata Motors||6.40||Adani Ports||-1.75|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Reliance, SBI, Hindalco, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ONGC, Hindalco, SBI, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 23rd February 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.