On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,749.25, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 30,402.20, and the Sensex settled above 46,973.54. The Nifty index gained around 148.15 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 518.90 points, and the Sensex gained 529.36 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,672.15 went up to 13,771.75, and closed at 13,749.25, after making the low of 13,626.90. Nifty Bank index opened at 30,071.65 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,545.85, to the low of 30,007.80, and closed at 30,402.20.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it Can move towards 14,000 to 13,900 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks the bullish channel down, then it might retest 13,300 to 13,200 levels.
- Rupee rallies 21 paise to 73.55 against US dollar.
- Snapdeal clocks Rs 846.4 cr revenue in FY20.
- India appeals against Vodafone arbitration award in Singapore court.
- SpiceJet signs MoU with GMR Hyderabad Air Cargo for storage, delivery of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Aurobindo Pharma enters licensing pact with US biotech COVAXX for manufacture, sale of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Vodafone Idea shares fall 6% on reports of India challenging arbitration ruling.
- Ambuja Cements, ACC shares surge up to 10% on renewing TKH Agreement with Holcim Technology.
- Orient Bell share price surges 14% to hit a new 52-week high after Porinju Veliyath raises its stake.
- Sachin Bansal’s Navi Technologies are likely to buy out Aviva in its insurance JV with Dabur: Report.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 24nd December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,805, 13,861, 13,950.
Downside Support:- 13,660, 13,571, 13,515.
In the Nifty 50, 33 stock traded in green and whereas only 17 were declined on 24nd December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, Reliance, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ONGC, SBI, NTPC, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 24nd December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.