On Monday the market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11466.45, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22833, and the Sensex settled above 38799.08. The Nifty index gained around 94.85 points, Niftybank index gained around 533.40 points and the Sensex gained 364.36 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11412 went up to 11497, and closed at 11466.45, after making the low of 11410.65. Nifty Bank index opened at 22436.85 and stayed volatile between the high of 22897.50 to the low of 22410.05 and closed at 22833.
According to the Nifty hourly chart, If Nifty won’t break its Support level of 11450, Then Nifty will go toward 11500 to 11600, Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11450 levels, then it might retest the level of 11350.
- Silver prices decline 0.88% to Rs 66,478 per kg.
- NIIT Technologies eyes $1 billion in yearly revenue, to expand in the healthcare segment.
- NSE to launch ‘silver options’ in the commodity derivatives segment from September 1.
- Delhi High Court issues notice to Google India, RBI, and Centre over data privacy concerns on Google Pay.
- Epsilon Carbon enters into battery material business, to invest Rs 500 crore by 2025.
- PhonePe prepares for IPO by 2023; seeks $7-10 billion valuations: Report.
- Facebook to pay 104 million euros in back taxes in France.
- Zen Technologies share price rises 6% on patent from UK body
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 24th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11506, 11545, 11592.
Downside Support:- 11419, 11372, 11332.
In the Nifty 50, 24 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 26 were declined on 24th August 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Zee Entertain||4.97||Power Grid Corp||-2.04|
|Kotak Mahindra||3.57||Adani Ports||-1.51|
|Bajaj Finance||3.03||Tech Mahindra||-1.38|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Eicher Motors, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, Bharti Airtel, and the volume-wise were Zee Entertain, SBI, NTPC, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Can Fin Homes
- P&G Hygiene
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 24th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.