On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,982.00, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 36,452.30, and the Sensex settled above 50,232.69. The Nifty index gained around 274.20 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 1335.35 points, and the Sensex gained 481.28 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,729.15 went up to 15,008.80, and closed at 14,982.00, after making the low of 14,723.05, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,205.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 36,567.65, to the low of 35,060.65, and closed at 36,452.30.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,675, Then it can move towards 14,400 to 14,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the 14,675 levels, then it might retest 15,250 to 15,300 levels.
- Nifty Bank surges 4% after FM said private banks can now participate in government business.
- Rupee surges 11 paise to close at 72.35 against US dollar.
- Tata Power raises Rs 900 crore via debentures.
- Essar Power to set up a 90 MW solar plant in Madhya Pradesh for Rs 300 crore.
- IIFL Finance raises Rs 100 crore via NCDs.
- Jet Airways proposed a resolution to pay off Rs 1,118 crores in 5 years, public stake to fall to 0.21%.
- Coal India share price up 4% as board to consider second interim dividend.
- Tata Consumer Products share price hits 52-week high on inclusion in Nifty index.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 24th February 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,086, 15,190, 15,372.
Downside Support:- 14,800, 14,619, 14,515.
In the Nifty 50, 36 stock traded in green and whereas only 14 were declined on 24th February 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Axis Bank||4.67||Power Grid Corp||-1.48|
|Coal India||5.48||Dr Reddys Labs||-1.33|
|ICICI Bank||4.02||JSW Steel||-1.09|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, SBI, Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Coal India, ONGC, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 24th February 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|