On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,055.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,737.25, and the Sensex settled above 44,523.02. The Nifty index gained around 128.70 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 713.05 points, and the Sensex gained 445.87 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,002.60 went up to 13,079.10, and closed at 13,055.15, after making the low of 12,978.00. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,265.60 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,827.80 to the low of 29,206.75, and closed at 29,737.25.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty break and sustain above 13,000 levels, Now it can go towards 13,200 to 13,300 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 13,000 levels, then it might retest 12,900 to 12,800 levels.
- Cars24 becomes India’s latest unicorn with $200 million from DST Global.
- NSE Revokes Karvy Stock Broking’s Membership.
- Gold price plunges by Rs 1,049 to Rs 48,569 per 10 gram; silver price tumbles by Rs 1,588 to Rs 59,301 per kg.
- Datamatics Global share price hits upper circuit after the board approves selling an entire stake in CIGNEX US.
- Mercedes Benz ties up with SBI for car finance.
- Tata Group to infuse $50 million in AirAsia India: Report.
- Elon Musk now the world’s second-richest person, overtakes Bill Gates.
- Zerodha’s Rainmatter invests Rs 10 crore in open-source project ERPNext.
- GMR Infra share price down 3% after subsidiary told to pay Rs 1,092 crore to SEPCO.
- IPO-bound Biocon Biologics in talks with Abu Dhabi fund ADQ to raise fresh capital.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 24th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,097, 13,139, 13,198.
Downside Support:- 12,996, 12,936, 12,895.
In the Nifty 50, 34 stocks traded in green and whereas only 16 were declined on 24th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were HDFC Bank, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, NTPC, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 24th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.