On Thursady, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,097.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 36,549.00, and the Sensex settled above 51,039.31. The Nifty index gained around 115.35 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 96.70 points and the Sensex gained 257.62 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,079.85 went up to 15,176.50, and closed at 15,097.35, after making the low of 15,065.35, The Nifty Bank index opened at 36,763.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 37,232.20, to the low of 36,494.00, and closed at 36,549.00.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,675, Then it can move towards 14,400 to 14,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the 14,675 levels, then it might retest 15,250 to 15,300 levels.
- Rupee slips 8 paise to close at 72.43 against US dollar.
- Bharat Electronics share price up 5% as board to consider second interim dividend.
- Zydus Cadila gets a USFDA nod for an antidepressant drug.
- Adani Total Gas Consolidated December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 496.11 crore, up 1.42% Y-o-Y.
- IRFC Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 3,932.39 crore, up 8.01% Y-o-Y.
- Home First Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 108.16 crore, down 5.76% Y-o-Y.
- Bharti Airtel’s share price up 2% on raising $1.25 billion through debt instruments.
- Cadila Healthcare share price gains over 2% on USFDA final approval.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 25th February 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,161, 15,224, 15,272.
Downside Support:- 15,050, 15,002, 14,938.
In the Nifty 50, 33 stock traded in green and whereas only 17 were declined on 25th February 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||8.10||ICICI Bank||-2.04|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, SBI, Tata Steel, and the volume-wise were Coal India, NTPC, Tata Motors, IOC, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 25th February 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.