On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today because of the monthly expiry. The Nifty index closed at 14,324.90, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,006.45, and the Sensex settled above 48,440.12. The Nifty index lost around -224.50 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -740.19 points, and the Sensex lost -286.80 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,570.90 went up to 14,575.60, and closed at 14,324.90, after making the low of 14,264.40, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,420.75 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,550.15, to the low of 32,415.25, and closed at 33,006.45.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustain below 14,750 levels, Now nifty can move towards 14,400 to 14,300 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,750 levels, then it might retest 15,100 to 15,200 levels.
- Silver futures slip nearly 1% to Rs 64,633 per kg as the dollar jumps to a 4-month high.
- SEBI bars officials of Falcon Tyres, Dunlop India from the securities market.
- WABCO India shares a tumble 8% on promoter ZF International UK’s plan to sell the stake.
- Rupee ends lower at 72.62 per dollar.
- Escorts share price falls despite price hike announcement.
- DHFL share price hits lower circuit after CBI books promoters for creating fake accounts.
- Jubilant FoodWorks share price rises nearly 4% on Popeyes deal.
- Infosys appoints Chitra Nayak as an independent director.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 25th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,512, 14,700, 14,823.
Downside Support:- 14,201, 14,077, 13,890.
In the Nifty 50, 06 stock traded in green and whereas only 44 were declined on 25th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||2.90||Maruuti Suzuki||-3.95|
|Dr Reddys Labs||0.69||HUL||-3.52|
|JSW Steel||0.15||Hero Motocorp||-3.04|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, Tata Motors, SBI, Reliance, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, ONGC, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 25th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|