On Monday, the market opened positive and closed on higher. Today the bulls have tightened their muscles and the market traded on the higher side, settled in the same hands. On the closing bell, the Nifty index holds and closed above 12000, Niftybank index settled above 31500 and the Sensex ends near 40900. Today the Nifty index gains 160 points, Niftybank gains 445 points and the Sensex gains 530 points. Bharti Airtel, ZEEL, ONGC among the top index movers.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11922.45 went up to 12084.50 and closed at 12073.75 after making the low of 11919.75. The Niftybank index opened at 31065.10 and stayed volatile between 31591.60 to 31049.75 and closed at 31555.90. Sensex opened at 40439.66 and high 40931.71 low 40393.90 and closed at 40889.23.
As per the last view, ‘if the Nifty index holds above 11980 then again it can go up to 11970 to 12000. If the Nifty index breaks and sustains below 11880 then further it can fall towards 11850 to 11720’ today the index went up to 12085 and holds 11880.
For the next trading, ‘if the Nifty index holds above 12000 then again it can go up to 12130 to 12200. If the Nifty index breaks and sustains below 12000 then further it can fall towards 11940 to 11850.
The Nifty index is moving up by following an uptrend line as can be seen in the chart above. Today the Nifty index has broken the resistance of and hold above it. The index has taken support at 11880 and moving up and today crossed 12000. Technically and sentiment showing the positiveness in the market as today the Nifty index closed above 12000. Technically, the market has broken its trading zone of 11800 to 12000 and now it will further move up. Indicators MACD, Stochastic and RSI are showing the positive sign on the hourly chart. Our view on the market is positive and more upside early is expected in the coming days.
- BSE to offer-competitive bidding facility in-state development loans to retail investors.
- Edelweiss Financial arm raises Rs 500 crore through NCDs.
- JSW infrastructure commissions a new iron ore terminal at Paradip port.
- DLF to invest Rs. 1500 cr on new commercial projects in Gurugram.
- Govt mops up Rs 4973 cr revenue from auctioned coal mines.
- MMTC contracts to procure 6090 tonnes onion to boost supply, cut prices.
- SpiceJet, Emirates sign codeshare agreement.
- Airtel boosts Airtel X labs portfolio with quick mile acquihire.
- Govt starts probe to review the continuation of the anti-dumping duty of the Chinese tyre cord.
- RBi tells YES Bank to review the audit panel chief’s fit and proper status.
- Godrej Appliances to invest Rs 700 cr in capacity expansion over next 3 years.
- Inox wind gets SECI extension to commission 550 MW wind projects.
- JMC Projects bags orders worth Rs 615 cr.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 26th November 2019
Upside Resistance:- 12130, 12190, 12350.
Downside Support:- 12000, 11965, 11850.
In the Nifty 50, 44 stocks traded in green whereas the only 06 were declined on 25th November 2019.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value wise stocks were BHARTIARTL, IBULHSGFIN, ICICI BANK, TATA STEEL, YES BANK and the volume-wise were IDEA, YES BANK, IBULHSGFIN, DISHTV, UVSL.