On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening, later it slipped in red. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,858.40, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,196.40, and the Sensex settled above 43,828.10. The Nifty index lost around -196.70 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -540.85 points, and the Sensex lost -694.92 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,130.00 went up to 13,145.85, and closed at 12,858.40, after making the low of 12,833.65. Nifty Bank index opened at 30,021.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,197.85 to the low of 29,132.30, and closed at 29,196.40.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty break and sustain below 13,000 levels, Now it can go towards 12,700 to 12,600 levels. Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 13,000 levels, then it might retest 13,050 to 13,100 levels.
- I-T refunds worth Rs 1.36 lakh cr issued to 41.25 lakh taxpayers till Nov 24.
- Shipsy gets $6 million from Sequoia Surge, Info Edge.
- LVB – DBS Bank merger: Govt approves final scheme of amalgamation; no change in equity write-off clause.
- Cabinet clears equity infusion of Rs 6,000 crore in NIIF debt platform over two years.
- L&T bags contract to construct country’s longest river bridge.
- BofA sees Indian economy Q2 growth improving to -7.8%.
- HDFC Ltd to acquire 19.9% stake in Renaissance Investment Solutions ARC.
- JSW Cement arm to invest over Rs 1,500 crore to set up clinker unit in Odisha.
- NSE warned Future Retail of action over disclosures on Amazon dispute.
- Union Bank of India shares jump 5% on plans to issue bonds.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 25th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,058, 13,258, 13,370.
Downside Support:- 12,746, 12,634, 12,434.
In the Nifty 50, 8 stocks traded in green and whereas only 42 were declined on 25th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||1.71||Axis Bank||-3.20|
|SBI Life||1.20||Sun Pharma||-2.68|
|Coal India||0.57||Bajaj Finance||-2.51|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank, SBI and the volume-wise were ONGC, SBI, Tata Motors, ITC, Axis Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 25th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.