On Monday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,485.00, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,275.15, and the Sensex settled above 48,386.51 The Nifty index gained around 143.65 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 552.85 points, and the Sensex gained 508.06 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,449.45 went up to 14,557.50, and closed at 14,485.00, after making the low of 14,421.30, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,316.65 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,603.70, to the low of 32,144.80, and closed at 32,275.15.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890. Then Nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,285 levels, then it might test 14,000 to 13,800 levels.
- Tech Mahindra Q4 profit falls 17.4% to Rs 1,081.4 crore, revenue grows at 0.9%.
- HDFC Life Insurance Q4 net profit rises 2.3% to Rs 319 crore.
- Glenmark Pharma to launch its nasal spray Ryaltris in European Union.
- MphasiS shares jump 6% after Blackstone commits up to $2.8 billion to acquire a controlling stake in the firm.
- Former Maruti MD Jagdish Khattar passes away due to cardiac arrest.
- upGrad raises $120 million funding from Temasek.
- Rupee ends higher at 74.72 per dollar.
- France to send oxygen equipment to India to help with the COVID crisis.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 26th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,555, 14,624, 14,691.
Downside Support:- 14,418, 14,352, 14,282.
In the Nifty 50, 38 stock traded in green and whereas only 12 were declined on 26th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|UltraTech Cement||3.43||HCL Tech||-2.81|
The most active value-wise stocks were ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Tata Steel, Reliance, HCL Tech, and the volume-wise were ICICI Bank, SBI, Tata Motors, NTPC, Axis Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 26th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|