On Friday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,888.60, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 34,803.60, and the Sensex settled above 49,099.99. The Nifty index lost around -568.20 points, The Nifty bank index lost around –1745.40 points and the Sensex lost -1939.32 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,888.60 went up to 14,919.45, and closed at 14,529.15, after making the low of 14,467.75, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,806.65 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,902.90, to the low of 34,658.70, and closed at 34,803.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty broke 14,675 levels, Now nifty can move towards 14,300 to 14,200 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,675 levels, then it might retest 15,250 to 15,300 levels.
- Bharti Airtel to seek shareholders’ nod to issue 3.64 crore shares to LMIL for Bharti Telemedia deal.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank to acquire 9.99% each in Ferbine.
- Nava Bharat Ventures share price jumps 4% on board nod to buyback plan.
- HDFC Mutual fund sells 2.73% stake in Just Dial for over Rs 108 crore.
- Bitcoin falls over 5% to $44,466, close to the lowest in over 2 weeks.
- DHFL share price hits 5% upper circuit on filing resolution application with NCLT.
- Rupee opens 62 paise lower at 73.04 against the dollar.
- NCLT grants DGCA time till March 2 for Jet Airways slots.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 26th February 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,810, 15,090, 15,262.
Downside Support:- 14,358, 14,187, 13,906.
In the Nifty 50, 0 stock traded in green and whereas only 50 were declined on 26th February 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Bharti Airtel, Reliance, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, SBI, and the volume-wise were Bharti Airtel, Coal India, Tata Motors, NTPC, SBI.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 26th February 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|