On Friday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,507.30, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,318.20, and the Sensex settled above 49,008.50. The Nifty index gained around 182.40 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 311.75 points, and the Sensex gained 568.78 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,506.30 went up to 14,572.90, and closed at 14,507.30, after making the low of 14,414.25, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,605.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,610.65, to the low of 33,166.10, and closed at 33,318.20
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty took the support of 14275 yesterday. If Nifty broke and sustain below 14,275 levels, Then nifty can move towards 13,700 to 13,600 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 12,275 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Confidence Petroleum’s share price jumps 7% on agreement with GAIL Gas.
- Grey market traders have been very cautious with barbeque nation IPO GMP as there is no trade happening due to the performance of the recent IPOs.
- Tata group stocks rise up to 6% after Supreme Court rules in favour of Tatas against Mistry.
- Godrej Properties share price gains over 4% on good sales of the Noida project.
- Byju’s in talks to raise $700 million, valuation likely to cross $15 billion: Report.
- JM Financial Private Equity invests Rs 60 crore in Canpac Trends.
- Den Networks, Hathway Cable shares fall 2-4% as RIL to sell stake via OFS.
- HG Infra Engineering shares price up 3% on emerging lowest bidder for NHAI project.
- Rupee ends higher at 72.51 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 26th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,582, 14,657, 14,741.
Downside Support:- 14,423, 14,340, 14,265.
In the Nifty 50, 43 stock traded in green and whereas only 07 were declined on 26th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finserv||4.53||Power Grid Corp||-0.83|
|Asian Paints||4.29||Eicher Motors||-0.77|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Reliance, SBI, Bajaj Finance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Tata Steel, SBI, ONGC, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 26th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.