On Thursday the market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped. The market traded in a range for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11559.25, Niftybank index closed above and hold 23600.35, and the Sensex settled above 39113.47. The Nifty index gained around 9.65 points, Niftybank index gained around 186.15 points and the Sensex gained 39.55 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11559.25 went up to 11617.35, and closed at 11559.25, after making the low of 11540.60. Nifty Bank index opened at 23511.45 and stayed volatile between the high of 23704.05 to the low of 23464.15, and closed at 23600.35.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty able to sustain above its Support level of 11450, Then Nifty will go toward 11600 to 11700, Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11450 levels, then it might retest the level of 11300.
- Sebi extends the timeline for the implementation of procedural guidelines for proxy advisors to January 1.
- SBI plans to enter digital payments space, ‘examining’ RBI’s NUE framework: Report.
- Rupee settles 48 paise higher at 73.82 against US dollar after RBI Governor comments.
- Silver price dips 0.65% to Rs 67,092 per kg on rupee firmness, weak demand.
- Delhi HC stays IBC proceedings against Anil Ambani in Rs 1,200 crore loan default case.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 27th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11598, 11646, 11675.
Downside Support:- 11521, 11492, 11444.
In the Nifty 50, 23 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 27 were declined on 27th August 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Motors||4.60||Bajaj Auto||-1.27|
The most active value-wise stocks were Induslnd Bank, Reliance, Tata Motors, SBI, Bajaj Finance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Zee Entertain, Induslnd Bank, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 27th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.