Today Nifty has opened up very well, the gap up opening of about more than 230 points was partially eroded in today’s trading session. The Nifty stayed in green territory for the whole day and closed with a gain of 132 points at 15832. The Bank Nifty closed at 33811 and the Sensex settled at 53161. The Bank Nifty was 183 points plus and the Sensex was 433 points in green at the end of the trading session.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,926.20 went up to 15,927.45, and closed at 15,832.05, after making the low of 15,815.50, The Nifty Bank index opened at 34,126.20 and stayed volatile between the high of 34,147.50, to the low of 33,735.50, and closed at 33,811.25.
Nifty Technical Analysis
According to the Nifty 15 Mins chart, Nifty broke the resistance of 15700 with the amazing gap up of today. The Nifty Opened near 15920 level, which is now acting as an Institutional Selling Level. The Nifty closes today near its day’s low. Once the Nifty’s 15920 resistance is broken we can expect more upside till 16200, where the gap is yet to be filled. Even on the lower side, the next support is at 15750.
- Bajaj Auto announces share buyback worth Rs 2,500 crore
- Aurobindo Pharma receives ‘warning letter’ from SEBI over USFDA audit row
- NCLT reserves order on initiating insolvency proceedings against Future Retail
- Russia defaults on foreign debt for the first time since 1918
- Crisis-hit Sri Lanka shuts schools, urges work from home to save fuel
- Crop shortfalls keep chilli, cumin prices high, pose a challenge to spice exporters
Trading zone for the Nifty on 28th June 2022
Upside Resistance:- 15901, 15970, 16013
Downside Support:- 15789, 15746, 15677
Nifty 50 Advances & Declines
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||3.12||Apollo Hospital||-1.14|
|Tech Mahindra||2.65||Kotak Mahindra||-0.40|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Maruti Suzuki, Bajaj Auto, M&M and TCS.
Institutional Investment Activities
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 27th June 2022
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|