On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,845.10, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,875.10, and the Sensex settled above 50,136.58. The Nifty index gained around 337.80 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 556.90 points, and the Sensex gained 1128.08 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,628.50 went up to 14,876.30, and closed at 14,845.10, after making the low of 14,617.60, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,615.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,990.80, to the low of 33,564.55, and closed at 33,875.10
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14950. Then Nifty can go towards 15,200 – to 15300 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 14,950 levels, then it might retest 14,200 to 14,400 levels.
- Xiaomi announces smart EV business, to invest $10 billion over ten years.
- BHEL secures Rs 400 crore order for sulphur recovery unit from IOCL.
- MMR unsold housing stock falls by 8% despite new launches: Report.
- Wipro hires former PayPal, Walmart executive Subha Tatavarti as chief technology officer.
- Goldiam International share price up 4% on bagging Rs 80-crore export orders.
- Rupee ends near day’s low at 73.38 per dollar.
- IBA asks banks to refund compound interest to all borrowers: Report.
- Adani Transmission share price hits a 52-week high on the acquisition of Warora-Kurnool Transmission.
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea, Jio pay Rs 5,000 crore in AGR dues: Report.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 30th March 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,942, 15,038, 15,200.
Downside Support:- 14,683, 14,521, 14,424.
In the Nifty 50, 45 stock traded in green and whereas only 05 were declined on 30th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||5.00||Axis Bank||-0.41|
|HDFC Bank||4.18||SBI Life||-0.21|
|HCL Tech||3.89||Bharti Airtel||-0.19|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, Reliance, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were GAIL, Tata Motors, SBI, NTPC, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 30th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|