On Friday, The market had a flat opening, later it slipped and closed in the red. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,968.95, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,609.05, and the Sensex settled above 44,149.72. The Nifty index lost around -18.05 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 59.30 points, and the Sensex lost -110.02 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,012.05 went up to 13,035.30, and closed at 12,968.95, after making the low of 12,914.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,622.00 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,716.85, to the low of 29,368.70, and closed at 29,609.05.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, if Nifty breaks and sustain below 13,100 levels, Then it can go towards 13,400 to 13,600 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 13,100 levels, then it might retest 12,700 to 12,600 levels.
- Tata Power raises Rs 1,000 crore via debentures.
- Burger King India IPO to open on December 2, price band set at Rs 59-60/share
- India’s fiscal deficit for April-October stands at Rs 9.53 lakh crore
- Singapore’s GIC to set up $3 billion India-focused public market fund: Report.
- Russia’s Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine to be produced in India; RDIF and Hetero agree to make over 100 million doses.
- Siemens Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 3,519.00 crore, down 14.77% Y-o-Y.
- Talbros Automotive shares rise 5% on agreement with a Japanese partner.
- United Spirits share price gains on withdrawing subsidiary sale agreement.
- Cadila Healthcare shares up 3% on plans to launch the COVID-19 vaccine by March 2021.
- Cox & Kings share price falls 3% after ED arrests company’s promoter.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 27th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,256, 13,543, 14,074.
Downside Support:- 12,438, 11,907, 11,620.
In the Nifty 50, 21 stocks traded in green and whereas only 29 were declined on 27th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Motors||3.80||Power Grid Corp||-2.66|
|Hero Motocorp||2.79||JSW Steel||-2.51|
|Asian Paints||2.78||HCL Tech||-2.37|
The most active value-wise stocks were Kotak Mahindra, Bajaj Finance, Reliance, Infosys, Tata Steel and the volume-wise were NTPC, Tata Motors, Kotak Mahindra, SBI, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 27th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.