On Tuesday the market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11300, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22100 and the Sensex settled below 38500. The Nifty index gained around 168.75 points, Niftybank index gained around 256.45 points and the Sensex gained more than 550 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11154.10 went up to 11317.75 and closed at 11300.55 after making the low of 11151.40. Nifty Bank index opened at 21940.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 22233 to the low of 21611.40 and closed at 22105.20
According to Nifty 15 minutes chart, Today Nifty index broke the range of 11059-11235 levels upside and sustained above 11235 levels and now rise of nifty will continue and it can go towards 11420, and if the market breaks and sustains below 11235 levels with high volume then it can go down 11060 to 10960 in upcoming sessions
- SBI Cards, IRCTC launch co-branded contactless credit card on RuPay platform.
- Tata Motors appoints former Renault chief Thierry Bolloré as new CEO of JLR.
- NSE introduces trading of T-bills, SDLs in the capital market segment.
- Rupee settles almost flat at 74.84 against the US dollar.
- UltraTech Cement Q1 profit plunges 38% to Rs 796 crore but beats street estimates.
- Zinc futures rise marginally to Rs 177.30 per kg.
- Yes Bank reports 60% YoY fall in net profit; creates provisions for Q1FY21 at Rs 1,087 crore.
- Wipro share price rises 2% on collaboration with Google Cloud.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 28th July 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11362, 11423, 11528.
Downside Support:- 11195, 11090, 11029.
In the Nifty 50, 41 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 09 were declined on 28th July 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Ultra Tech Cement||7.16||Bharti Infratel||-1.93|
|Tata Motors||4.67||ICICI Bank||-1.79|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||4.65||ONGC||-1.11|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, TCS and the volume-wise were ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, SBI, Axis Bank, Zee Entertain.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Manappuram Finance
- Interglobe Aviation
- Bharti Airtel
- TVS Motors
- Dr. Reddys Lab
- Maruti Suzuki India
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 28th July 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.