Today Nifty has opened with a gap down of 80 points, the gap was filled before the 12 in today’s trading session. The Nifty stayed in red territory for the almost whole day and but closed in green with the gain of 18 points at 15850. The Bank Nifty closed at 33642 and the Sensex settled at 53177. The Bank Nifty was 168 points down and the Sensex was 16 points in green at the end of the trading session.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,760.20 went up to 15,883.50, and closed at 15,850.20 after making the low of 15,711.40, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,585.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,744.40, to the low of 33,505.60, and closed at 33,642.45.
Nifty Technical Analysis
Nifty has done an amazing job today, first of all, it filled the downside gap and bounced back from 15715 levels, which was resistance for Friday. Secondly, it also filled the gap down opening within the first half of today’s trading session. Now for tomorrow, the Nifty needs to break the 15920 levels on the upside to go more upwards which will eventually lead to gap-filling with 16200 as resistance. on the downside again today’s low will be the support zone.
- Mukesh Ambani steps down as Reliance Jio director, Akash Ambani appointed as chairman
- Tata Steel to ramp up Neelachal Ispat Nigam operation to 1.1 million tonnes per annum within a year: Chairman
- Maharashtra Political Crisis Live Updates: Eknath Shinde claims support of 50 Shiv Sena MLA
- Technical View | Nifty forms bullish candle, 15,927 crucial for upside
- Hikal shares spike on Bombay High Court nod to restart the plant
- Nazara Technologies shares spike 20% as stock trades ex-bonus
- For More News, Follow @AboveStocks on Twitter
Trading zone for the Nifty on 29th June 2022
Upside Resistance:- 15918, 15987, 16090
Downside Support:- 15746, 15642, 15574
Nifty 50 Advances & Declines
Top 5 Nifty 50 Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||2.39||Divis Labs||-1.63|
|HDFC Life||1.42||Adani Ports||-1.41|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, M&M, ONGC, Tata Steel and Axis Bank.
Institutional Investment Activities
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 28th June 2022
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|