On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening. Later, it slipped. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,894.90, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,714.50, and the Sensex settled above 49,765.94 The Nifty index gained around 30.35 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -8.30 points, and the Sensex gained 32.10 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,979.00 went up to 15,044.35, and closed at 14,894.90, after making the low of 14,814.45, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,901.60 and stayed volatile between the high of 34,287.00, to the low of 33,304.60, and closed at 33,714.50.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained above 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,890 levels, then it might retest 14,300 to 14,200 levels.
- RBI announces special OMOs of Rs 10,000 crore each on May 6.
- Rahul Bajaj resigns as Chairman of Bajaj Auto.
- Bajaj Auto Q4 profit rises 1.7% to Rs 1,332.1 crore; volume growth boosts revenue.
- Byju’s in talks to acquire Great Learning, Gradeup for $400 million: Report.
- Vedanta pledges Rs 150 crore to help India fight against COVID-19.
- HUL Q4 profit spikes 45% to Rs 2,190 crore, revenue jumps 35%; earnings beat estimates.
- Steel Strips Wheels bags orders worth Rs 25 crore from the US, Europe.
- Bajaj Finance Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 6,850.62 crore, down 5.2% Y-o-Y.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 29th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,021, 15,148, 15,251.
Downside Support:- 14,791, 14,688, 14,562.
In the Nifty 50, 22 stock traded in green and whereas only 28 were declined on 29th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||9.64||Eicher Motors||-2.31|
|Bajaj Finserv||6.55||Hero Motocorp||-2.26|
|Tata Steel||6.17||HCL Tech||-1.54|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, JSW Steel, Bajaj Finance, SBI, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, JSW Steel, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 29th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.