On Friday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,631.10, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,781.80, and the Sensex settled above 48,782.36 The Nifty index lost around -263.80 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -932.70 points, and the Sensex lost -983.58 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,747.35 went up to 14,855.45, and closed at 14,631.10, after making the low of 14,601.70, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,112.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,455.20, to the low of 32,663.40, and closed at 32,781.80.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained below 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 14,300 to 14,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Indiamart Inter Standalone March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 179.05 crore, up 7.99% Y-o-Y.
- Motherson Sumi Systems gets shareholders’ nod for proposed group restructuring.
- Bajaj Auto Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 8,596.10 crore, up 26.12% Y-o-Y.
- NELCO Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 64.83 crore, up 5.88% Y-o-Y.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories shares rise 2% on launch of Albendazole tablets in the US.
- Rupee ends marginally lower at 74.07 per dollar.
- IBM to acquire software provider Turbonomic: Report.
- Ujjivan Financial Services’ minority shareholders reject a special resolution to appoint Samit Ghosh as MD&CEO.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 30th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,790, 14,950, 15,044.
Downside Support:- 14,537, 14,442, 14,283.
In the Nifty 50, 12 stock traded in green and whereas only 38 were declined on 30th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||3.90||HDFC Bank||-4.09|
|Divis Labs||3.87||ICICI Bank||-3.37|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, JSW Steel, HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finance, SBI, and the volume-wise were ONGC, SBI, JSW Steel, Tata Motors, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 30th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.