On Thursday the market had a gap up opening later slipped and closed in the red. In the afternoon we saw profit bookings in the market and the market made a new day’s low. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11102.15, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21646 and the Sensex settled below 37750. The Nifty index lost around –100.70 points, Niftybank index lost around -429.75 points and the Sensex lost more than –335 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11254.30 went up to 11299.95, and closed at 11102.15 after making the low of 11084.95. Nifty Bank index opened at 22195.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 22252.60 to the low of 21580.15 and closed at 21646.85
According to Nifty 4 Hourly chart, Nifty index has returned from its resistance level of 11375 and now it may fall further till its support level of 11085 if nifty breaks and sustain above 11400 levels then rise will continue and it can go towards 11500 levels, and if the market breaks and sustains below 11085 levels with high volume then it can go down 11020 to 10960 in upcoming sessions
- LT Foods Q1 net profit rises 88.57% at Rs 82.65 crore.
- Karur Vysya Bank Q1 net profit jumps 45% to Rs 105.5 crore as bad loans decline.
- Crude oil futures down 1.16%, Brent trades below $44 a barrel.
- Dabur Q1 profit falls 6% to Rs 342 crore, volume declines 9.7%.
- HDFC Q1 profit falls 5% YoY to Rs 3,051.5 crore; net interest income jumps 10% YoY.
- Adani Ports & SEZ raises $750 million via bond issue.
- Fed keeps interest rate steady but guidance missing.
- Silver futures slump 4.28% to Rs 62,557/kg as riskier assets turn attractive.
- Rupee settles 4 paise lower at 74.84 against the US dollar.
- State Street Global Advisors acquires 0.67% stake in Deepak Nitrite.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 30th July 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11240, 11377, 11455.
Downside Support:- 11,025, 10947, 10810.
In the Nifty 50, 13 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 37 were declined on 30th July 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Dr. Reddys Lab||4.60||BPCL||-7.93|
|Sun Pharma||3.69||Induslnd Bank||-5.35|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Dr. Reddys Lab, Bharti Airtel, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Life, and the volume-wise were SBI, Bharti Airtel, IOC, ICICI Bank, Reliance.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Tata Chemicals
- Bluedart Express
- Motilal Oswal Fin
- Zydus Wellness
- UCO Bank
- Indian Oil
- Sun Pharma
- Tata Motors
- JSW Energy
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 30th July 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|