On Friday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today, the Nifty index closed at 11,642.40, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23,900.90, and the Sensex settled above 39,614.07. The Nifty index lost around -28.40 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -191.10 points, and the Sensex lost -135.78 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11,678.45 went up to 11,748.95, and closed at 11,642.40, after making the low of 11,535.45. Nifty Bank index opened at 24,090.15
and stayed volatile between the high of 24,277.35 to the low of 23,612.70, and closed at 23,900.90.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today the Nifty sustained below 11,680 levels, Now Nifty can go towards 11,300 to 11,200 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 11,680 levels, then it might retest 11,800 to 11,900 levels.
- Biocon’s partner Equillium gets USFDA nod to begin the phase-3 trial of itolizumab on COVID-19 patients.
- Astec Lifesciences shares jump 6% after the September quarter profit surges 238%.
- Cholamandalam Investment share price jumps 8% after Q2 PAT rises 41%.
- Paytm aims for 100% growth in Fastags over the next 3 months.
- Hindustan Copper shares gain 2% as the board approves raising Rs 2,500 crore via debt.
- Vodafone Idea shares up over 6% as losses narrow in Q2.
- HPCL share price gains nearly 4% as board to consider share buyback.
- Tata Chemicals shares fall 3% after Q2 profit drops 64% YoY.
- Canara Bank Consolidated September 2020 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 6,546.50 crore, up 106.05% Y-o-Y.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 30th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,749, 11,856, 11,963.
Downside Support:- 11,536, 11,429, 11,322.
In the Nifty 50, 28 stocks traded in green and whereas only 22 were declined on 30th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||5.00||Bharti Airtel||-3.78|
|Coal India||3.02||Eicher Motors||-2.40|
|Sun Pharma||2.06||Maruti Suzuki||-2.14|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, and the volume-wise were IOC, Tata Motors, SBI, NTPC, ICICI Bank.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
IDFC First Bank
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 30th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|