On Monday the market had a gap up opening later it slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today because of India china border clash, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11387.50, Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23754.35, and the Sensex settled above 38628.29. The Nifty index lost around 260.10 points, Nifty bank index lost around 769.45 points and the Sensex lost 839.02 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11777.55 went up to 11794.55, and closed at 11387.50, after making the low of 11325.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 25038.30 and stayed volatile between the high of 25232.60 to the low of 23385.30, and closed at 23754.35.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Nifty broke its support level of 11550, and now Nifty will go toward 11300 to 11100, Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 11550 levels, then it might go toward the 11600 to 11800.
- India’s April-July fiscal deficit at Rs 8.21 lakh crore.
- NHPC reports over 13% decline in net profit at Rs 855 crore in June quarter.
- SRF board approves fund raising of up to Rs 1,000 crore.
- Rupee pares early gains, settles 21 paise down at 73.60 against US dollar.
- Steel Strips Wheels bags orders worth Rs 34 lakh in US caravan trailer market.
- Vedanta shares jump 5% on pledging Hindustan Zinc stake; HZL stock down 2%.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 31st august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11679, 11971, 12148.
Downside Support:- 11211, 11034, 10742.
In the Nifty 50, 4 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 46 were declined on 31st August 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Motors||0.28||Eicher Motors||-5.49|
|HDFC Bank||0.12||Bajaj Finserv||-5.43|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bharti Airtel, Reliance, Induslnd Bank, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 31st August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|