On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,080.75, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,802.50, and the Sensex settled above 50,846.08. The Nifty index lost around -164.85 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -565.55 points and the Sensex lost -598.57 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,026.75 went up to 15,202.35, and closed at 15,080.75, after making the low of 14,980.20, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,575.65 and stayed volatile between the high of 36,316.40, to the low of 35,519.25, and closed at 35,802.50.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- FDI rises 40% to $51.47 billion in April-December 2020-21: Govt data.
- Insurtech startup Symbo Platform raises $9.4 million in Series A funding.
- Walmart’s Flipkart explores US listing through the SPAC deal.
- Rupee falls by 11 paise to 72.83 against US dollar.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences files Rs 700-crore IPO papers.
- Mutual funds asset base rises 7.6% to Rs 29.71 lakh crore in the December quarter.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 4th March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,195, 15,309, 15,417.
Downside Support:- 14,973, 14,866, 14,751.
In the Nifty 50, 12 stock traded in green and whereas only 38 were declined on 4th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|UltraTech Cement||4.23||JSW Steel||-3.28|
|Dr Reddys Labs||1.61||Bajaj Finserv||-2.56|
The most active value-wise stocks were Adani Ports, Reliance, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, SBI, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, Adani Ports, NTPC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 4th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|