On Monday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,637.80, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,678.85, and the Sensex settled above 49,159.32. The Nifty index lost around -229.55 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -1179.15 points, and the Sensex lost -870.51 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,837.70 went up to 14,849.85, and closed at 14,637.80, after making the low of 14,459.50, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,649.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,697.75, to the low of 32,330.15, and closed at 32,678.85
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14430. Then Nifty can go towards 15,200 to 15300 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 14,430 levels, then it might retest 14,200 to 14,400 levels.
- Oye Rickshaw raises Rs 24 crore from Alteria Capital to expand EV energy infra.
- Byju’s acquires Aakash Educational Services.
- Parag Milk Foods to raise Rs 316 crore from IFC, Sixth Sense Venture Advisors, promoters.
- Adani Ports to acquire the remaining 25% stake in Krishnapatnam Port, shares fall.
- Adani Enterprises shares hit a new 52-week high on LoA for highway construction.
- Rupee ends lower at 73.30 per dollar.
- Mahindra & Mahindra may apply for a banking license.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 05th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,839, 15,039, 15,229.
Downside Support:- 14,448, 14,259, 14,058.
In the Nifty 50, 13 stock traded in green and whereas only 37 were declined on 05th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|HCL Tech||3.08||Bajaj Finance||-5.87|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Bajaj Finance, SBI, TCS, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Tata Steel, ITC, Tata Steel, JSW Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 05th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|