On Wednesday the market had a gap up opening and it was unable to sustain at the gap up levels and came down. the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11100, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21500 and the Sensex settled above 37650 The Nifty index gained around 6 points, Niftybank index gained around 19 points and the Sensex lost 24 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11155.75 went up to 11225.65 and closed at 11101.65 after making the low of 11064.05. Nifty Bank index opened at 21686.85 and stayed volatile between the high of 21936.50 to the low of 21448.40 and closed at 21509.95
According to Nifty daily chart, Nifty formed the spinning top candlestick pattern today, Now if nifty break and sustain below its support level of 10900 then nifty will fall further and if the nifty index will go upward from the level of 11200 then it can go towards 11300 to 11500 levels
- Jyothy Labs Q1 net up 34% to Rs 50.01 crore.
- Thomas Cook India reports Q1 net loss of Rs 108.62 crore.
- Mark Bush appointed as CEO of JSW Steel USA.
- Gammon Infrastructure Projects reports Q4 profit at Rs 223 crore.
- Godrej Properties Q1 net loss at Rs 20.23 crore.
- HDFC Ltd likely to launch mega Rs 14,000 crore QIP today.
- LIC’s gross NPA ratio in debt portfolio at a record high of 8.17% at end of FY20.
- Sun Pharma Advanced share price jumps 8% after Q1 profit rises to Rs 56 crore.
- Tata Consumer share price hits 52-week high as Q1 PAT jumps 81%.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 5th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11197, 11292, 11358.
Downside Support:- 11035, 10969, 10874.
In the Nifty 50, 30 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 20 were declined on 5th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||5.57||HDFC Life||-1.49|
|Eicher Motors||4.49||HDFC Bank||-1.35|
|Adani Ports||3.86||Power Grid Corp||-1.29|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Maruti Suzuki, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, Hindalco, ICICI Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Torrent Power
- Vodafone idea
- Indian Hotel
- Deepak Nitrite
- Pidilite Industries
- Adani Enterprise
- Adani Power
- Dalmia Bharat
- Embassy Office Park
- Sumitomo Chemical
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 5th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.