On Friday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,938.10, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,228.15, and the Sensex settled above 50,405.32. The Nifty index lost around -142.65 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -574.35 points, and the Sensex lost -440.76 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,977.95 went up to 15,092.35, and closed at 14,938.10, after making the low of 14,862.10, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,458.50 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,616.05, to the low of 34,893.25, and closed at 35,228.15.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- HDFC Bank exploring a sale of a controlling stake in Syska Led Lights.
- Elcid Investment Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 31.58 crore, up 103.74% Y-o-Y.
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank files papers for Rs 1,350-crore IPO.
- Coal India board approves a second interim dividend of Rs 5 per share.
- Tata Motors shares decline 4% on weak JLR sales in the UK.
- 75% local reservation in private jobs will derail Haryana’s economic growth.
- SC disposes petition to extend GST amnesty scheme
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 5th March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,066, 15,194, 15,297.
Downside Support:- 14,836, 14,734, 14,606.
In the Nifty 50, 12 stock traded in green and whereas only 38 were declined on 5th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, SBI, Reliance, Wipro, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ONGC, Wipro, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 5th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.