On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening, Later, It slipped but closed in green. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,683.50, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,501.35, and the Sensex settled above 49,201.39. The Nifty index gained around 45.70 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -177.50 points, and the Sensex gained 42.07 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,737.00 went up to 14,779.10, and closed at 14,683.50, after making the low of 14,573.90, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,915.65 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,007.65, to the low of 32,338.40, and closed at 32,501.35
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14430. Then Nifty can go towards 15,200 to 15300 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 14,430 levels, then it might retest 14,200 to 14,400 levels.
- Ola Electric appoints Yongsung Kim as head of global sales.
- Cred turns unicorn, raises $215 million at a valuation of $2.2 billion.
- Panacea Biotec share price zooms 16% on agreement to produce 10 crore Sputnik V doses.
- Rupee ends lower at 73.42 per dollar.
- Ircon International shares gain 3% on bonus share approval.
- NBCC seeks a one-month extension from SC to submit a revised resolution plan for Jaypee Infra.
- India’s forex reserves fall by $2.986 billion to $579.285 billion.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 06th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,783, 14,884, 14,989.
Downside Support:- 14,579, 14,474, 14,373.
In the Nifty 50, 31 stock traded in green and whereas only 19 were declined on 06th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||12.57||Power Grid Corp||-2.31|
|Tata Consumer||4.59||Eicher Motors||-1.22|
|Asian Paints||4.02||IndusInd Bank||-1.08|
|JSW Steel||3.86||Axis Bank||-1.07|
The most active value-wise stocks were Adani Ports, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, SBI, JSW Steel, and the volume-wise were Adani Ports, Tata Motors, SBI, JSW Steel, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 06th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.