On Thursday the market had a gap up opening and it was able to sustain at the gap up levels and came down. the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today because of RBI credit policy and weekly expiry. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11200, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21642 and the Sensex settled above 38000 The Nifty index gained around 98.50 points, Niftybank index gained around 132.65 points and the Sensex gained 362.12 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11185.70 went up to 11256.80 and closed at 11200.15 after making the low of 11127.30. Nifty Bank index opened at 21644.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 21926.55 to the low of 21370.30 and closed at 21642.60
According to Nifty daily chart, Nifty formed the spinning top candlestick pattern today, Now if nifty break and sustain below its support level of 10900 then nifty will fall further and if the nifty index will go upward from the level of 11200 then it can go towards 11300 to 11500 levels
- Silver prices rises to Rs 74,209 per kg in futures trade.
- Gravita India Consolidated June 2020 Net Sales at Rs 258.45 crore, down 2.23% Y-o-Y.
- Manali Petro Standalone June 2020 Net Sales at Rs 68.43 crore, down 62.13% Y-o-Y.
- Centre releases Rs 890 crore as 2nd tranche of package for COVID-19 health system preparedness.
- Whirlpool Q1 net falls 92% to Rs 15.75 crore.
- Canara Bank slashes MCLR by up to 30 bps across various tenors.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das announces Rs 10,000 crore special liquidity facility for NABARD, NHB.
- Bank of England holds interest rates at record low.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 6th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11262, 11324, 11392.
Downside Support:- 11133, 11065, 11003.
In the Nifty 50, 37 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 13 were declined on 6th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finance||2.55||Eicher Motors||-1.26|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ICICI Bank, Zee Entertain, Axis Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Finolex Industries
- Kajaria Cement
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Amararaja Batteries
- Bata India
- Abbott India
- Adani Transmission
- Alkem Laboratories
- Mahanagar Gas
- Aditya Birla Capital
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 6th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.