On Friday the market had a gap down opening but it was able to recover and the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11214, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21750 and the Sensex settled above 38040. The Nifty index gained around 13.50 points, Niftybank index gained around 111.40 points and the Sensex gained 15.12 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11186.65 went up to 11231.90 and closed at 11214.05 after making the low of 11142.05. Nifty Bank index opened at 21620.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 21787.25 to the low of 21451.30 and closed at 21754.
According to Nifty daily chart, Nifty is moving in a particular range, if nifty breaks and sustain below 11100 levels, then nifty will fall further but if the nifty index will go upward from current level then it can go towards 11300 to 11500 levels
- REC net profit rises 22% to Rs 1,845 crore in June quarter.
- Adani Transmission Q1 consolidated net profit up 67% at Rs 355 crore.
- Mahindra cancels bid for a $6.3 billion deal to supply trucks to US Postal Service.
- BSE revises circuit filter for over 600 stocks; limit of Avenue Supermarts, Birla Corp, SpiceJet bumped up to 20%.
- Murugappa Group to invest Rs 700 crore in CG Power.
- Silver futures touched a fresh high of Rs 77,949/kg, up 17.28% this week.
- Lupin shares fall 6% after Q1 net profit falls 60% YoY fall.
- Pidilite Industries shares climb 2% despite the company reporting a 95% fall in Q1 profit.
- Deepak Nitrite share price down 4% after Q1 profit falls 40%.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 7th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11250, 11286, 11340.
Downside Support:- 11160, 11106, 11070.
In the Nifty 50, 32 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 16 were declined on 7th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finance||3.56||HCL Tech||-2.07|
|Bajaj Finserv||2.72||Sun Pharma||-1.18|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Reliance, HDFC Bank, Maruti Suzuki, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ICICI Bank, IOC, ITC.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Divis Laboratories
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 7th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.