On Monday, The market had a gap up opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,956.20, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,275.75, and the Sensex settled above 50,441.07. The Nifty index gained around 18.10 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 47.60 points, and the Sensex gained 35.75 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,002.45 went up to 15,111.15, and closed at 14,956.20, after making the low of 14,919.90, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,462.45 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,827.30, to the low of 35,090.75, and closed at 35,275.75.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Natco Pharma’s share price rises nearly 8% after the marketing partner gets final US FDA approval.
- BEML share price jumps 13%, hits new 52-week high as govt decides to divest stake.
- Just Dial signs advertising agreement with Star India for IPL; share price jumps 6%.
- Aarti Drugs share price jumps 7% as arm gets approval under pharma PLI scheme.
- Private players may own a 51% stake in the proposed bad bank: Report.
- Tata Digital vying for ‘strategic alliance’ with Just Dial: Report.
- Rupee opens lower at 73.18 per dollar.
- Adani Ports shares hit a 52-week high as the board approves Rs 800 crore investment by Windy Lakeside.
- Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra among firms likely to bid for Centre’s 26% stake in BEML.
- Tata Motors shareholders approve hiving off passenger vehicle business into a new entity.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 8th March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,072, 15,187, 15,263.
Downside Support:- 14,880, 14,805, 14,689.
In the Nifty 50, 26 stock traded in green and whereas only 24 were declined on 8th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|SBI Life||2.25||Bajaj Auto||-1.40|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Reliance, SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ONGC, GAIL, IOC, SBI.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 8th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|