On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,098.40, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,865.65, and the Sensex settled above 51,025.48. The Nifty index gained around 142.20 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 589.90 points, and the Sensex gained 584.41 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,002.45 went up to 15,111.15, and closed at 14,956.20, after making the low of 14,919.90, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,462.45 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,827.30, to the low of 35,090.75, and closed at 35,275.75.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank share price up 3% as board to consider declaration and payment of dividend.
- Rupee surges 32 paise to close at 72.93 against US dollar.
- LIBOR set to go and SOFR to replace it as the new benchmark.
- Bitcoin mania triggers a fundraising rush by Chinese players.
- Glenmark Pharma looking to unlock the value of the API arm via the IPO route in 2021.
- Riskcovry raises $5 million in Series A funding.
- Adani Total Gas Consolidated December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 496.11 crore, up 1.42% Y-o-Y.
- Adani Ports shares hit a 52-week high as the board approves Rs 800 crore investment by Windy Lakeside.
- JMC Projects share surges 11%, hits new 52-week high on Rs 1,000 crore deal with Maldives’ FDC.
- Govt proposes to hike LIC’s authorized capital to Rs 25,000 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 9th March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,080, 15,204, 15,282.
Downside Support:- 14,879, 14,801, 14,677.
In the Nifty 50, 27 stock traded in green and whereas only 23 were declined on 9th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||3.29||Tata Steel||-4.14|
|HDFC||2.67||Power Grid Corp||-1.89|
The most active value-wise stocks were BPCL, Tata Motors, Kotak Mahindra, Reliance, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were BPCL, Tata Motors, IOC, SBI, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 9th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.