On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,653.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,735.35, and the Sensex settled above 48,944.14 The Nifty index gained around 168.05 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 460.20 points, and the Sensex gained 557.63 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,493.80 went up to 14,667.55, and closed at 14,653.05, after making the low of 14,484.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,228.95 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,807.10, to the low of 32,152.95, and closed at 32,735.35.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890. Then Nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,285 levels, then it might test 14,000 to 13,800 levels.
- Adani Ports waives charges for ships carrying COVID equipment, gives priority berthing.
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 profit falls 10% to Rs 1,166 crore, revenue grows 32%.
- Gateway Distripark’s share price rises 6% on robust Q4 results.
- Sanofi to produce Moderna coronavirus vaccine.
- Goldiam International’s share price jumps 6% on export orders worth Rs 70 crore.
- Coforge raises Rs 340 crore via non-convertible bonds.
- Rupee ends higher at 74.66 per dollar.
- JSPL board okays divestment in Jindal Power to World one for Rs 3,015 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 27th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,719, 14,785, 14,901.
Downside Support:- 14,536, 14,419, 14,353.
In the Nifty 50, 41 stock traded in green and whereas only 09 were declined on 27th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Steel||3.93||SBI Life||-1.46|
|Bajaj Finance||2.66||Kotak Mahindra||-0.53|
The most active value-wise stocks were Axis Bank, Tata Steel, Reliance, SBI, Adani Ports, and the volume-wise were Axis Bank, SBI, Hindalco, Tata Motors, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 27th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.