Tarapur Transfomers hits Upper Circuit for the 5th Day in a Row

Date:

The Power – Transmission & Equipment company Tarapur Transfomers have been hitting the upper circuit for the last 5 days continuously. This rally had started from the price of 7.13 and it has reached 9.18 in just last 5 trading days.

Advertisement

After doing technical analysis we found that the Tarapur Transformers had  a closing price of 8.11 on March 10,2017 which was above 30-Day Moving Average.

The Promoters have the 44.63 % of the shares where as Public (FII + DII) have remaining  55.37% of shares.

Above Stocks Rating

Technically the company is going very good and also the fundamentals of the company are improving and we expecting a better quarterly results. Thus we would give Strong Buy rating.

Advertisement

(Ratings were given on 16th March 2017, This is just a rating, not a buy/sell recommendation )

Chart (Last 1 month)

Tarapur Transfomers hits Upper Circuit for the 5th Day in a Row 4


About Tarapur Transfomers

Tarapur Trans is in the Power – Transmission & Equipment sector. The current market capitalisation stands at Rs 17.90 crore.The company management includes Suresh More – Managing Director, Kiren Shrivastav – Director, Lalit Laxiram Agarwal – Director.

It is listed on the BSE with a BSE Code of 533203 and the NSE with an NSE Code of TARAPUR. Its Registered office is at J-20, MIDC, Tarapur Industrial Area,,Boisar, Thane District,Maharashtra – 401506. Their Registrars are Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd.

Advertisement
Tarapur Transfomers hits Upper Circuit for the 5th Day in a Row 5

Abhishek Voherahttps://www.abovestocks.com/
Abhishek is the founder of Above Stocks. He manages the News section of our site. Having learned the art of Stock Trading, he is always keen to know the latest updates in the Indian Stock Market and put it down in our news section.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Daily Analysis of Stock Market – NIFTY – 25th May 2022

On Tuesday, The market had a gap-up opening. Later,...

Daily Analysis of Stock Market – NIFTY – 24th May 2021

On Monday, The market had a gap up opening....

Daily Analysis of Stock Market – NIFTY – 21st May 2021

On Friday, The market had a gap up opening...

Daily Analysis of Stock Market – NIFTY – 20th May 2021

On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening....