On Thursday, the market opened higher but closed negatively. The market fell after the Reserve Bank of India Rate cut to keep unchanged announcements. On the closing bell, the Nifty index ends above 12000, Niftybank settled above 31700 and the Sensex closed 40779.59. The Nifty index loses –25 points, Niftybank index losses more than –265 points and the Sensex loses –70.70 points respectively.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12071.25 went up to 12081.20 and closed at 12018.40 after making the low of 11998.75. The Niftybank index opened at 32083.80 and stayed volatile between 32126.95 to 31628.30 and closed at 31712.95. Sensex opened at 40988.14 and made high 41002.41 low 40720.17 and closed at 40779.59.
As per the last view, ‘if the Nifty index stays above 12000 then it goes up to 12250 and if the Nifty index breaks below 11900 then it can fell again towards 11850 to 11800, and the index went up to 12081 and sustaining near 12000.
For the next day trading, if the Nifty index stays above 12000 and breaks 12035 then it can move up to 12075 to 12150. If the Nifty index breaks and sustains below 12000 then it can fall towards 11950 to 11850.
The Nifty index tries yo hold 12000 and from the above hourly chart, it can be seen that the index breaks down the trend line and bounce back above 12000. Technically the market is on the positive side and the indicators are also showing positive signs on the hourly chart. Today the index opened higher side and selling came after the RBI monetary policy announcement. The market is on a positive side but the sudden movement is expected so trade carefully.
- Reserve Bank of India slashes FY20 real GDP growth outlook to 5% from 6.1%.
- RBI keeps the Repo rate unchanged.
- Shap[oorji Pallonji group sells TCS stake, raises Rs 400 cr under asset monetization.
- PNB fraud case- Nirav Modi declared a fugitive economic offender by PMLA court.
- Govt approves the allocation of 5 coal blocks to generate Rs 17136 cr revenue.
- Maharashtra govt suggests a merger of PMC banks with MSC Bank.
- Wipro launches cyber defence centre in Melbourne, Australia.
- Indigo working on the NEO engine issue, says capacity and revenue could be hit this FY.
- Gayatri Projects share price rise on stake sell-by the subsidiary.
- HDFC AMC promoter to sell additional stake via OFS.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 06th December 2019
Upside Resistance:- 12035, 12085, 12115.
Downside Support:- 12000, 11950, 11865.
In the Nifty 50, only 10 stocks traded in green whereas the 40 were declined on 05th December 2019.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value wise stocks were ICICI BANK, ZEEL, RELIANCE ,YES BANK, SBIN and the volume-wise were IDEA, YES BANK, DISHTV, ZEEL, ICICI BANK.