On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,631.10, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 28,606.00, and the Sensex settled above 43,277.65. The Nifty index gained around 170.05 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 1071.90 points, and the Sensex gained 680.22 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,556.40 went up to 12,643.90, and closed at 12,631.10, after making the low of 12,475.25. Nifty Bank index opened at 28,039.45 and stayed volatile between the high of 28,802.50 to the low of 27,916.90, and closed at 28,606.00.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty broke and sustained above 12,600 levels, Now it can go towards 12,700 to 12,800 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 12,600 levels, then it might retest 12,100 to 12,000 levels.
- GAIL profit dips 9% to Rs 1,068.16 crore in Q2 on gas marketing woes.
- TTK Prestige Q2 profit falls 19% to Rs 65 crore.
- Godfrey Phillips India Q2 net profit falls 9.23% to Rs 103.06 crore.
- M&M Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 11,710.46 crore, up 5.73% Y-o-Y.
- Godrej enters the financial services space with the launch of Godrej Housing Finance.
- Silver futures rise 2.17% to Rs 62,175 per kg after a steep fall.
- PTC India share price up 3% on a spike in volumes, dividend announcement.
- YES Bank shares hit 5% upper circuit as CARE upgrades debt instrument rating.
- TCS to acquire a 100% stake in PBS from Deutsche Bank; share price falls.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 10th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,692, 12,752, 12,860.
Downside Support:- 12,523, 12,415, 12,354.
In the Nifty 50, 31 stocks traded in green and whereas only 19 were declined on 10th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Induslnd Bank||7.71||Tech Mahindra||-5.90|
|Bajaj Finserv||6.43||Divis Labs||-4.68|
The most active value-wise stocks were Induslnd Bank, Bajaj Finance, Reliance, SBI, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, Induslnd Bank, ICICI Bank, ITC.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
LIC Housing Finance
Power Grid Corp.
New India Assurance
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 10th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|