On Monday, the market opened negative and settled in positive. The market stayed highly volatile during the trading of the session. On the closing bell, the Nifty index holds 11900, Niftybank index closed above 31100 and the Sensex settled at 40345.08. The Nifty index settled almost flat with the gains of 5 points, Niftybnak index gains more than 350 points and the Sensex gains 21.47 points.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11879.20 went up to 11932.65 and closed at 11913.45 after making a low of 11853.95. The Niftybank index opened at 30664.65 and stayed volatile between 31205.20 to 30625.80 and closed at 31115.55. Sensex opened at 40316.50 made a high of 40417.44 low 40150.97 and closed at 40345.08.
As per the last view, ‘if the Nifty index stays above 12000 then the upside rally will continue till 12145 and if the Nifty index breaks below 11990 it can fall till 11900 to 11850.’
For the next day trading, ‘if the Nifty index stays and holds above 11850 then the market will go up towards 12000 or more. If the Nifty index breaks and sustains below 11850 then the market will fall till 11720.
From the hourly chart of the Nifty index, it can be seen that the index is going up by following an uptrend. The index stays above 100 days moving averages and trendline. Today the Nifty index came to the near support of 11850 and moved up. The market opened lower and came to support and moved up closed positive. The Nifty index has taken support at 11850 and made sunrise candlestick pattern which is a sign of the bull market. It seems that the bull market will be continued and can give new highs in the coming days.
- Modi govt gets tough on corruption; PMO issues strict norms on corrupt bureaucrats.
- Tata motors gains as JLR reports double-digit growth in China sales.
- Larsen & Toubro’s construction arm wins up to Rs 2500cr contracts.
- Hindcopper board to consider raising borrowing limits.
- Lupin gains4% amid reports of plan to sell Japanese generic arm.
- Eicher motors share prices dip 2% after Kotak retains sell but increase target.
- Indiabulls MF’s Raghav Iyengar tipped to join Axis MF as a chief Business officer.
- ICRA: Negative outlook for automotive dealership segment.
- Hindalco Industries Q2 net profit dips 33% at Rs 974 crore.
- The chemical industry can nearly double by FY25: Minister
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 13th November 2019
Upside Resistance:- 11950, 12000, 12060.
Downside Support:- 11900, 11850, 11740.
In the Nifty 50, 25 stocks traded in green whereas the 25 were declined on 11th November 2019.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value wise stocks were YESBANK, IBULHSGFIN, ICICIBANK, HDFCBANK, RELIANCE and the volume-wise were YESBANK, IDEA, ASHOKLEY, DISHTV, IBULHSGFIN.