On Wednesday the market had a gap down opening later it recovered. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11308, Niftybank index closed above and hold 22260 and the Sensex settled above 38369. The Nifty index lost around -14.10 points, Niftybank index gained around 36.80 points and the Sensex lost -37.38 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11289 went up to 11322 and closed at 11308.40 after making the low of 11242.65. Nifty Bank index opened at 22135.95 and stayed volatile between the high of 22326.55 to the low of 21990.20 and closed at 22264.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty is near its resistance level of 11350. Once nifty will break and sustain above this level, nifty will move toward 11400 to 11500 levels. Alternatively, if the market struggles to break the resistance level of 11350, then it might retest the level of 11130.
- SEBI issues show-cause notice to Kirloskar Brothers’ promoters in connection with fraud case: Report.
- Stride Ventures invests Rs 15 crore in ZipLoan.
- Rupee settles 5 paise lower at 74.83 against the US dollar.
- China to raise issues surrounding WeChat, TikTok in trade talks with the US.
- Bharat Forge reports loss of Rs 127.32 crore in Q1; revenue plunges 50%.
- The UK plunges into a deep recession, Rishi Sunak admits ‘hard times are here’.
- The unemployment rate in West Bengal reduced by 40%: Mamata Banerjee.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 12th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11339, 11370, 11419.
Downside Support:- 11260, 11212, 11181.
In the Nifty 50, 24 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 26 were declined on 12th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|HCL Tech||4.87||Kotak Mahindra||-2.16|
The most active value-wise stocks were SBIN, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, and the volume-wise were SBIN, Tata Motors, Zee Entertain, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- City Union Bank
- Bharat Petroleum
- Hero MotoCorp
- Aditya Birla Fashion
- Shriram Trans. Fin
- Eicher Motors
- Balkrishna Inds
- Tata Steel
- 3M India
- Grasim Industries
- GAIL India
- Power Finance Corp.
- Godrej Industries
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 12th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|