On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening Later, it slipped but at the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,564.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,574.65, and the Sensex settled above 49,492.32. The Nifty index gained around 1.40 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 235.65 points and the Sensex lost -24.79 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,639.80 went up to 14,653.35, and closed at 14,564.85, after making the low of 14,435.70 Nifty Bank index opened at 32,546.60 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,683.50, to the low of 32,148.25, and closed at 32,574.65.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it Can move towards 15,000 to 15,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the bullish channel up, then it might retest 14,100 to 14,000 levels.
- Infosys Q3 profit grows 7.3%, raises FY21 constant currency revenue growth guidance to 4.5-5%.
- Wipro Q3 profit rises 20.4%, dollar revenue growth highest in 36 quarters.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala pares stake in Titan; stock up 31% in Q3.
- Motilal Oswal Real Estate plans to raise up to Rs 800 crore via the fifth Realty Excellence Fund.
- Unichem Laboratories gets USFDA nod to market generic Celecoxib capsules.
- Paytm Money launches F&O trading on the app.
- Granules India share price up 3% on USFDA approval.
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation to launch IPO on January 18; price band set at Rs 25-26.
- CoinSwitch Kuber raises $15 million in funding from Ribbit Capital, Paradigm, others.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 13th January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,667, 14,669, 14,885.
Downside Support:- 14,449, 14,334, 14,232
In the Nifty 50, 26 stock traded in green and whereas only 24 were declined on 13th January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||4.97||Bajaj Finance||-2.76|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors, SBI, Reliance, Infosys, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, SBI, ITC, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 13th January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.