On Monday, The market had a gap down opening, and it remained in the red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,359.45, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,208.40, and the Sensex settled above 47,949.42 The Nifty index lost around -258.40 points, The Nifty bank index lost around –769.05 points, and the Sensex gained -882.61 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,306.60 went up to 14,382.30, and closed at 14,359.45, after making the low of 14,191.40, The Nifty Bank index opened at 30,993.45 and stayed volatile between the high of 31,304.30, to the low of 30,405.65, and closed at 31,208.40.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890. Then Nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,300 levels, then it might test 14,000 to 13,800 levels.
- Subex hits 52-week high on the launch of new AI Automation platform; surges 1200% in a year.
- Caplin Point Laboratories’ share price up 8% on USFDA approval for ANDA.
- HCL Technologies share price gains after signing a multi-million dollar contract with UD Trucks.
- Rupee ends 52 paise lower at 74.87 per dollar.
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit jumps 18% to Rs 8,186.5 crore, net interest income rises 13%.
- Glenmark Pharma’s API arm files papers with Sebi to unlock value via IPO.
- China opens its borders to billions of dollars of gold imports.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,431, 14,502, 14,622.
Downside Support:- 14,240, 14,120, 14,049.
In the Nifty 50, 05 stock traded in green and whereas only 45 were declined on 19th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Dr Reddys Labs||1.53||Adani Ports||-4.57|
|Britannia||1.25||Power Grid Corp||-4.12|
The most active value-wise stocks were Wipro, Tata Motors, SBI, Infosys, Tata Steel, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Wipro, ICICI Bank, Adani Ports.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|