On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered but closed in the red. At the closing, the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today because of weekly expiry. The Nifty index closed at 12,771.70, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 28,903.05, and the Sensex settled above 43,599.96. The Nifty index lost around -166.55 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -846.80 points, and the Sensex lost -580.09 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,839.50 went up to 12,963.00, and closed at 12,771.20, after making the low of 12,745.75. Nifty Bank index opened at 29,302.60 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,627.20 to the low of 28,819.55, and closed at 28,903.05.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty break and sustain above 12,950 levels, Then it can go towards 13,000 to 13,200 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 12,950 levels, then it might retest 12,600 to 12,500 levels.
- Karnataka eyes $300 billion digital economy in 5 years.
- TCS Confirms 28th November 2020 as Buyback Record Date.
- India data centers attract $396 million investment in 2020: Report.
- Poonawalla Finance ties up with ICSI to offer special loans to company secretaries.
- Zerodha launches platform for gifting of stocks & ETF.
- Moody’s ups India’s growth forecast for FY21 to (-) 10.6%.
- BPCL share price rises 3% as Vedanta submits EoI to buy a stake in the company.
- Adani has no guaranteed buyer for $6 billion Indian solar projects.
- SpiceJet’s share price jumps 11% after Boeing 737 MAX gets US FAA nod.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,908, 13,044, 13,125.
Downside Support:- 12,691, 12,610, 12,473.
In the Nifty 50, 13 stocks traded in green and whereas only 37 were declined on 19th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||2.37||SBI||-4.86|
|Tata Steel||1.24||ICICI Bank||-3.80|
|Titan Company||0.96||JSW Steel||-3.33|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv, Reliance, IndusInd Bank, SBI, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, NTPC, ITC, Power Grid Corp.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.