On Monday, The market had a gap opening, Later it Traded in a particular range for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, the Nifty index closed at 11873.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 24266.75, and the Sensex settled above 40431.60. The Nifty index gained around 110.60 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 733.50 points, and the Sensex gained 448.62 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11879.20 went up to 11898.25, and closed at 11873.05, after making the low of 11820.40. Nifty Bank index opened at 23902.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 24320.95 to the low of 23754.85, and closed at 24266.75.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty sustained above 11,780 levels, Now Nifty can go towards 12,000 to 12,100 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11780 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11500 levels.
- Silver futures surge 1.86% to Rs 62,825 per kg on positive global cues.
- Kalyan Jewellers gets SEBI’s go-ahead to float Rs 1,750 crore IPO.
- Oaktree Capital offers Rs 28,000 crore for the entire DHFL portfolio: Report.
- LIC raises stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to 3.18%.
- Rupee settles on a flat note, falls 2 paise to 73.37 against the US dollar.
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala increases stake in NCC by 42.25 lakh shares in the September quarter.
- HDFC Bank Standalone September 2020 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 15,776.39 crore, up 16.73% Y-o-Y.
- Avenue Supermar Standalone September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 5,218.15 crore, down 12.29% Y-o-Y.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 19th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,907, 11,942, 11,985.
Downside Support:- 11,830, 11,786, 11,752.
In the Nifty 50, 34 stocks traded in green and whereas only 16 were declined on 19th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|ICICI Bank||5.30||Divis Labs||-4.01|
|Axis Bank||4.35||Eicher Motors||-3.16|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Axis Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, Axis Bank, ONGC.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
Mahindra CIE Auto
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 19th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.