On Monday, The market had a gap down opening and remained in red for the whole session, At the closing the market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,328.40, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,456.45, and the Sensex settled above 45,553.96. The Nifty index lost around -432.15 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -1258.20 points, and the Sensex lost -1406.73 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,741.90 went up to 13,777.50, and closed at 13,328.40, after making the low of 13,131.45. Nifty Bank index opened at 30,595.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,607.50, to the low of 29,201.20, and closed at 29,456.45.
According to the Nifty hourly chart, Nifty broke the bullish channel and Now it Can move towards 13,100 to 12,900 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 13500, then it might retest 13,700 to 13,800 levels.
- India may relax scrutiny of deals for non-Chinese investors from Hong Kong soon: Report.
- Antony Waste IPO GMP – Grey Market Premium Today.
- Finance Ministry releases weekly instalment of Rs 6,000 crore to states to meet GST compensation shortfall.
- PayPal Fined Rs 96 Lakh For Allegedly Violating Anti-Money Laundering Processes.
- Rupee falls 23 paisa to 73.79 against US dollar.
- Silver futures jump nearly 3% to Rs 69,925 per kg on safe haven demand.
- BofA leases 4 lakh sq ft office space in GIFT City: Report.
- L&T Finance Holdings dissolves Middle East subsidiary.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 21st December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 14,340, 14,059, 13,693.45.
Downside Support:- 13,047, 13,766, 13,401.
In the Nifty 50, 0 stock traded in green and whereas only 50 were declined on 21st December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, L&T, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ONGC, SBI, IOC, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 21st December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.