On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red but unable to sustain and closed in green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, the Nifty index closed at 11,889.40, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 24,769.50, and the Sensex settled above 40,522.10. The Nifty index gained around 121.65 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 694.05 points, and the Sensex gained 376.60 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11,807.10 went up to 11,899.05, and closed at 11,889.40, after making the low of 11,723.00. Nifty Bank index opened at 24,288.05 and stayed volatile between the high of 24,809.65 to the low of 23,924.20, and closed at 24,769.50.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 12,025 levels, Then Nifty can go towards 12,100 to 12,200 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11680 levels, then it might retest 11600 to 11500 levels.
- Tata Motors Q2 loss at Rs 314.5 crore, revenue down 18% but beats estimates.
- Kinetic Green plans to invest Rs 1,750 crore in a golf cart, battery swapping projects in Andhra Pradesh.
- Ceat Q2 net profit surges four-fold to Rs 182 crore.
- Silver futures rise 0.27% to Rs 62,071 per kg.
- InVideo raises $15 million from Sequoia, Tiger Global, and others.
- Rupee settles 13 paise higher at 73.71 against the US dollar.
- Yotta Infrastructure to invest Rs 7,000 crore to set up data center park in Greater Noida.
- Blue-collar workers platform Betterplace raises $10 million.
- GHCL share price falls 2% after Q2 profit dips 27%.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 27th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11,951, 12,013, 12,127.
Downside Support:- 11,775, 11,661, 11,599.
In the Nifty 50, 34 stocks traded in green and whereas only 16 were declined on 27th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Kotak Mahindra, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and the volume-wise were NTPC, Tata Motors, ITC, SBI, ICICI Bank.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
Can Fin Homes
DR. Reddys Lab
PNB Housing Finance
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 27th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|