In a weekly analysis, we analyze the whole week’s movements and predicting the next week’s movements. This week was the same for both buyer and seller as neither the bulls gains nor the bears loses. This week the Nifty index ends below 12250, Niftybank index settled above 32400 and the Sensex closed at 41575. This week the Nifty index loses –26 points, Niftybank index gains 27 points and the Sensex loses more than –100 points.
On a week to week basis, the Nifty index opened at 12235.45 went up to 12287.15 and closed at 12245.80 after making the low of 12118.85. Niftybank index opened at 32381 and stay volatile between 32503 to 31963 and settled at 32412.55.
As per the last view, ‘if the Nifty index holds above 12100 then it can go up to 12350 to 12500 and if the Nifty index breaks below 12100 then it can fall till 12000 to 11950’ and the index went up to 12287 after making the low of 12118.
For the next week’s trading, if the Nifty index breaks above 12295 then further upside rally can be seen till 12350 or more. If the Nifty index breaks below 12200 then it can fall till 12120 to 12050.
Above is a daily chart of the Nifty index and it can be seen that the index continues trading in an uptrend. Currently the Nifty reciting below 12295 and taking support at 12000–12050. Technically, the market looks good new high can be seen in the coming week. If the index breaks above 12295 then it will continue its upside momentum and if it breaks below 12120 then it can fall further.
Nifty trading zone from 30-12-2019 to 03-01-2020
Upside resistance(weekly):- 12315, 12385, 12550
Downside support(weekly):- 12215, 12145, 12050.
|INGERRAND||Special Dividend – Rs. – 25.0000||30 Dec 2019||31 Dec 2019|
|JINDALPOLY||Spin Off||30 Dec 2019||31 Dec 2019|
|PEL||Right Issue of Equity Shares||30 Dec 2019||31 Dec 2019|
|POOJA||Bonus issue 1:1||02 Jan 2020||04 Jan 2020|
- RBI- Bad loan may rise to 9.9% by September 2020.
- Spotify suspends political advertising in 2020.
- SSBI to launch OTP-based cash withdrawal at all its ATMs from Jan onwards.
- SEBI asks investment advisers to do clients risk profiling, bans free trial services.
- Air India pays October allowances to pilots.
- Adani enters cold chain logistics with 40.25%.
- PM Modi asks the textile industry to sent notes on issues to be solved.
- BSNL gets Rs 770 cr from BBNL to clear BharatNet vendor dues.