On Thursday market had a gap up opening, Later it traded in a particular range. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11416.95, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 22246, and the Sensex settled above 38697.05. The Nifty index gained around 169.40 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 794.20 points and the Sensex gained 629.12 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11364.45 went up to 11428.60, and closed at 11416.95, after making the low of 11347.05. Nifty Bank index opened at 21685.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 22293.75 to the low of 21664.15, and closed at 22246.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today Nifty sustained above its support level of 11175, Now Nifty can move towards 11200 to 11300 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11175 levels, then it might retest 10900 to 10800 levels.
- SEBI cancels the registration of share transfer agent Sharepro Services.
- Google to pay publishers $1 billion over three years for their content.
- Shapoorji Pallonji defaults Rs 200 crore on Union Bank commercial paper despite available liquid funds.
- Silver futures rise 0.47% to Rs 60,200 per kg as a stronger rupee caps upside.
- The rupee zooms 63 paise to close at 73.13 against the US dollar.
- Mahindra Group appoints Mohit Kapoor as Executive VP, Group Chief Technology Officer.
- Rolls-Royce raising $6.5 billion to survive the COVID-19 cash crunch.
- KEC International bags new orders worth Rs 1,033 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 01st October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11448, 11479, 11530.
Downside Support:- 11366, 11316, 11285.
In the Nifty 50, 40 stocks traded in green and whereas only 10 were declined on 01st October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Induslnd Bank||12.29||Dr. Reddys Labs||-1.46|
The most active value-wise stocks were Induslnd Bank, Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Induslnd Bank, SBI, Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 1st October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|